Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler L4 is the newest high-strength lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The Traveler L4 is a high-strength lightweight K0004 Medicare coded wheelchair. The Traveler L4 has dual axles and multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20 inches. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, anti-tippers and a chart pocket.
The Traveler L4 is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
• Weighs less than 34 lb without front rigging
• Black nylon upholstery
• Chart pocket on back
• “Tool Free” adjustable front rigging
• Anti-tippers come standard
• Non-marking polyurethane tires
• Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
• Flip back arms
• Height adjustable back
• Two position axle and caster fork provides
2" seat height adjustment
• Maximum Weight Capacity 250 lb (300 lb on models with 18" seat depth) - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Meets Medicare code K0004
Five (5) year limited warranty