Zero Turn 10 (ZT10) Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43" turning radius
- 18 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 24 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Zero Turn 10 (ZT10) Specifications
Zero Turn 10 (ZT10)
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 7.0 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2" at motor|
|Front Tires||9" solid|
|Rear Tires||10.75" solid|
|Drive System||24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||23"-25"|
|Standard Seating||Type: Foldable, compact, Weight: 30 lbs., Materal: Black Vinyl, Dimensions: Width: 18", Depth 17"|
|Battery Requirements||Size: (2) 40 Ah, Weight: 30.25 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18 miles at 400 lbs., Up to 24 miles at 200 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Ocean Blue, Pearl White|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||75 lbs. (front section)|
|HCPCS Code||K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited, Drivetrain: 2-year limited, Electronics: 2-year limited, Battery: 6-months|
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drive train