Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8 mph maximum speed
- 61.25" turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18" x 18" vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Manuals
|Model||Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame|
|Standard Seating3||Type: Reclining high-back
Weight: 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||160 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||30.2 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||Size: (2) 50 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
|Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3||77 lbs. (front section)|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain