Victory® 10 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 54" turning radius
- Up to 16 miles per charge
- 18" x 17" Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Victory® 10 4-Wheel ManualsFDA Class II Medical Device*
Victory® 10 4-Wheel Specification
Victory® 10 4-Wheel
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.1" at side deck|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Type: Foldable, compact
Weight: 28 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 18", Depth 17"
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5-19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)
32 lbs. each (40AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2) U1 or (2) 40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)
Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Battery Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||61 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
|The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain