Enhance your active lifestyle with added comfort and performance.
The Victory® 10 series offers added style, comfort, and performance for your active lifestyle.
Standard features include LED pathway light, backlit battery gauge, feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires and a front basket.
A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 16 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.25 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Backlit battery gauge
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
Brochure Owners Manual Safety Guide
Victory® 10 3-Wheel Specification
|Model||Victory 10 3-Wheel|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 MPH|
|Ground Clearance||2.2" at motor, 1.26" at anti-tip, 3.4" at side deck|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5-19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)
32 lbs. each (40AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/
Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||54 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain