4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy® Zero Turn and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right-hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smartphones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
- Travel Scooter Series Owner's Manual (US/Canada)
- Jazzy Zero Turn Specification Sheet (US)
- Consumer Safety Guide Non-Medical Scooter (US)
Jazzy® Zero Turn 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Jazzy Zero Turn|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Front Tire||2"x7" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5"x9" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||1.4" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck|
|Seating3||Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5"-23.5"|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||120 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain