The smoothest ride in travel mobility.
The Go-Go® LX with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) brings a whole new level of comfort and performance to travel mobility scooters.
Pride’s industry-first CTS technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains.
The Go-Go LX with CTS offers a 300 lb. weight capacity and a maximum speed of 4.4 mph.
Standard features include feather-touch disassembly - which easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage, wraparound delta tiller with charger port, non-scuffing black tires, LED headlight and front basket. Optional color shrouds available.
Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel Key Features
Best-in-Class Ride Quality
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains
Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue. Optional Colors Available*: Onyx Black, Orion Yellow, Pearl Pink, and Sunburst Orange.
*Optional colors sold separately.
Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension Manuals
- Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension Brochure (US)
- Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension Brochure (Canada-English)
- Go-Go Travel Mobility Guide (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel Specification
|Model||Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||0.75” at anti-tip|
|Overall Width of Base**||20.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.75"-22.25"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17x17)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||12AH 9 lbs. each
18AH 14 lbs. each
|Battery Requirements||(2) 12AH OR (2) 18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8 miles (12AH)
Up to 11.7 Miles (18AH)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red, Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||37 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain