Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 33" turning radius
- (12AH) 8.5 miles per charge, (18AH) 12.4 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Delta tiller with charger port to conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel Manuals
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (US)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (Canada-English)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (Canada-Français)
- Go-Go Travel Mobility Guide (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
|Model||Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.25"-20.25"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8.5 miles (12AH), up to 10.9 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||29 lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries.