The future of mobility is here! The Jazzy Air® elevates 10” in just 16 seconds, and safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated, allowing users to experience face-to-face social engagement. Jazzy Air empowers!
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension enhances performance and stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Choice of 16” x 16” – 18”, 18x18-20 and 20x20-22 depth adjustable, high-back, reclining sport seat
- 60” lap belt
- Angle, height, and depth adjustable armrests
- 300lb. weight capacity
Jazzy Air® Specification
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid caster|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23" - 33"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||25 lbs. each|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 15.29 miles (U-1), up to 18.29 miles (40Ah)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||181 lbs. (seat weight included, tools required to remove seat)|
|Standard Seat Weight||41 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"-20"|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries.