The ultimate compact, foldable travel scooter.
Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Go-Go® Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle.
Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4 mph and a range per charge of up to 12.5 miles, the Go-Go Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride.
It is a super portable space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk.
The Go-Go Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
- Unique folding design
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 12.5 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead-acid batteries (standard) or lithium-ion batteries (optional)
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Go-Go Folding Scooter Brochure (US)
- Go-Go Folding Scooter Brochure (Canada-English)
- Go-Go Travel Mobility Guide (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Go-Go Folding Scooter|
|Front Tires||1.5" solid|
|Rear Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Overall Width of Base**||19"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable, Gray Vinyl-covered molded plastic, 16x13|
|Weight**||51 lbs without batteries|
|Battery Weight||12 AH sealed lead acid - 9 lbs. each (2 required)
11.5 AH lithium-ion - 5 lbs. each (1 required)
|Battery Requirements||(2) 12AH (sealed lead acid) or (1) 12AH (Lithium-Ion)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 13 miles (lithium-ion)
Up to 9.3 miles (sealed lead acid)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board (sealed lead acid) or
2.5-amp, off-board (lithium-ion)
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||White|
|Warranty||2-year on frame;
18 months on controller;
1-year electronic components and charger
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability, and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 2-year on frame
- 18 months on controller
- 1-year electronic components and charger