The Go-Go® Elite Traveller Plus offers style and performance for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Standard features include a delta tiller with wraparound handles, feather-touch disassembly, black, non-scuffing tires, front basket and an 18 AH battery pack.
A 300 lb. weight capacity and a maximum speed up to 4.5 mph complement the versatility of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 3-Wheel Manuals
Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 3-Wheel Specification
|Model||Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3" x 9" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.7” at transaxle , 0.83” at anti-tip, 2.6” at side deck|
|Overall Width of Base**||21.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25"-17.75"|
|Battery Weight||14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 14.5 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and Blue
interchangeable shroud panels
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||32 lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0806 - Group 2 Standard
Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain