The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller® allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance.
With a 300 lb. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, one-hand feather-touch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 4 mph make it easy to go where you want to go with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
- Up to 6-mile range with a 12AH battery or up to a 9.7-mile range with an 18AH battery
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel Manuals
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (US)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (Canada-English)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Brochure (Canada-Français)
- Go-Go Travel Mobility Guide (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel
|Model||Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.25"-20.25"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8.2 miles (12AH), up to 12 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and Blue
interchangeable shroud panels
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||34 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries.