Go Chair® Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.7 mph maximum speed
- 25.5" turning radius
- 8.7 miles per charge at 300 lbs., 13.2 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Number one for portability
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Your choice of six colors
- heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- 18 amp batteries
- Large footplate
- 60" lap belt
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||28.5" without front rigging
33" with front rigging
|Maximum Speed3||up to 3.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance1||1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Standard Electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Battery Size (2 required)||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle|
|Standard Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 8.7 miles (std), 10.9 miles with extended range|
|Battery Weight5||14 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||36 lbs. (rear)|
|Standard Seat Weight||30 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||Compact, Foldable (18"x17")|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month limited on drive motors
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.