The Victory® 10.2 4-Wheel offers added style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires and a front basket. A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 13.5 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.2 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.2 4-Wheel. Available in Ocean Blue and Candy Apple Red.
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
Victory 10.2 4-Wheel Key Features
Under-tiller puddle light
Conveniently located light improves visibility to USB charging port and tiller-mounted storage.
USB Charger Port
Standard USB charging port in tiller to charge your mobile device when out and about.
Frosted LED Headlights
Sleek new LED headlights help light your path in low light settings.
Integrated storage/cup holder
Conveniently store drinks and small items such as keys or cell phones.
- Consumer Safety Guide Scooter (US/Canada-English)
- Guide de Sécurité des Consommateurs (Canada-Français)
Victory® 10.2 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Victory 10.2 4-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tire||3.5"x10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||2.4” at transaxle
2.1” at anti-tip
3.0” at side deck
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3,6||139 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Deck||15.25” – 18.25”|
|Battery Weight5||24.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements3,4||(U-1) 24.5 lbs. each
(40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each
|Range Per Charge1,2||Up to 11 Miles (U-1)
Up to 13.5 Miles (40 AH)
|Battery Charger||3.5-amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3||64.5 lbs. (front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 AGM or gel cell type required. 5 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 6 Includes standard seat weight.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain